- Who becomes the owner of the software?
You, our customer.
- How do you treat confidential organization specific information?
From the start of an engagement we sign a NDA
- What is a NDA?
A NDA is a Non Disclosure Agreement between your organization and Adaptive People in which we agree to treat shared information as confidential.
- Which methodology do you use for software development?
We adapt to your methodology. Adaptive People has experience with the following methodologies: Waterfall and Iterative methodologies, Prototyping and Incremental approach, Rational Unified Process and Use Case Modeling, Agile and Scrum.
- What if a developer does not meet my expectations?
In such situation we will find a way or make one to solve things.
- I ask for another developer if my expectations are still not met?
Yes you can.
- How can I test your services?
The best way to test our services is to start with a small project or to start with one dedicated developer for one month. We do not offer free trials.