February 25, 5:00 pm CET
Although this text and all materials are written in English, the workshop will be facilitated in the Dutch language.
Location: 5 minute walk from Utrecht - Central Station
The 2-day Management 3.0 Foundation Workshop is especially interesting for the following target group: Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, Line Managers, Project Managers, IT Leads, Delivery Managers, Cluster Managers, Domain Managers, in short everyone who wants to become better at maximizing employee talents and their potential.
Topics that will be discussed include: Leadership & Agile Management, Complexity Thinking, Energizing People, Empowering Teams, Aligning Constraints, Developing Competence, Growing Structure & Change Management.
This will be a very fun en energizing 2-day Workshop where we wil practice with games, tools and techniques.
Questions that will be discussed during this 2-day Management 3.0 Foundation Workshop include:
1. How can we motivate our workers?
2. How can we change the organization’s culture?
3. How can we change the mindset or managers?
4. How can we get teams to take responsibility?
5. How can we improve teamwork and collaboration?
6. How can we get managers to trust their teams?
7. How can we make the business more agile?
“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”
- Nelson Mandela